Your Support is Invaluable
When you make a gift to The Lyric Stage, you play a vital role in supporting our productions, education programs, and the Boston-based artists who dedicate their talents to entertaining, provoking, and challenging audiences every season.
We rely on your generosity to ensure that we can continue presenting the award winning, unique and thought provoking work for which we are known.
The Lyric Stage Company of Boston is Boston’s oldest resident theatre company. Its mission is to produce intimate, challenging, and entertaining theatre; reflect the tastes and backgrounds of 21st-century Boston; and provide a home for Boston-based theatre artists to establish and expand their careers.
Your gift is an investment in excellence on stage and in the community and supports our ability to:
- Present seven shows each season to an annual audience of over 35,000, including 2,000 season ticket holders.
- Support work that is highly acclaimed for the breadth, excellence, and variety of its productions. The Lyric Stage is the recipient of 37 Elliot Norton Awards and 65 Independent Reviewers of New England (IRNE) Awards.
- Employ over 120 Boston-area actors, directors, designers, musicians, stage managers, and technicians.
Thank you for your patronage, support, and for making The Lyric Stage Company of Boston YOUR theatrical home!
As our thanks for your gift, please enjoy following benefits. Levels are cumulative and include benefits of the preceding levels. Benefits are valid for one year from the date of your gift. The Lyric Stage Company is a 501(c)(3) organization. Our Federal Tax ID number is 23-7346311.
Member (up to $99)
- Recognition in all program books for one year.
- Special e-mail updates with behind-the-scenes access.
Friend ($100 – $249)
- 50% discount on Lyric Stage merchandise.
- Two complimentary concession vouchers, good for one item each.
Supporter ($250 – $499)
- Limited edition poster from one of seven productions.
- Four complimentary concession vouchers, good for one item each.
Donor ($500 – $999)
- Autographed limited edition poster from one of seven productions.
- Six complimentary concession vouchers, good for one item each.
Patron’s Circle ($1,000 – $2,499)
- Invitations to special events, including:
- Cast’s first reading.
- Production design presentation.
- Sitzprobe, the first musical rehearsal where cast and band play through the score.
- Commemorative photo from the 2017-18 season
Benefactor’s Circle ($2,500 – $4,999)
- Backstage “insiders” tour.
- Invitations to special events, including:
- End of Season party.
- VIP opening night cast parties.
- Behind-the-scenes cocktail hours.
- Final dress rehearsals.
- Working rehearsal lunches and dinners with cast and crew.
- Special thanks in the Lyric Stage lobby.
Director’s Circle ($5,000 – $9,999)
- Invitation to a reception with Producing Artistic Director Spiro Veloudos and invited artists.
- Lyric Stage Insider Internship opportunity.
- Opportunity to host a private reception with artists and your guests.
- Signed and framed commemorative photo from the 2017-18 season.
- Signed program book from the production of your choice.
Producer’s Circle ($10,000 & above)
- Private luncheon with Producing Artistic Director Spiro Veloudos.
- Premiere recognition in all program books for one year.
- Company autographed script from the 2017-18 season.
Corporate & Business Partnership Opportunities
When you become business partners with The Lyric Stage Company of Boston, you are recognized as a leader in our community who understands the importance of sustaining arts, culture, and education. As our partner, you have access to unique opportunities for brand exposure, client and employee engagement, and invitations to our special events. Our Corporate Partnership program offers a range of annual support levels from Patron ($1,500) to Season Sponsor ($50,000 and above), with benefits that are unique and customizable.
Your company receives a range of exclusive benefits, including:
- Association with Boston’s oldest professional, award-winning theatre
- Access to a discerning, loyal, and active audience of over 40,000 annually
- Premier marketing visibility and recognition via print, web, and e-mail
- Employee and client benefit and entertainment opportunities
- Complimentary tickets and special ticket offers
- Invitations to exclusive VIP subscriber events
- Access to our talented artists
- Other benefits customized to fit your unique interests