Robert St. Laurence, Jacob Thomas Less, Jackson Jirard, and Shonna Cirone in Assassins. Photo by Mark S. Howard.
Lyric Stage has been producing theatre in Boston for 50 years. Our audiences are local and loyal — many subscribers and their families have been with us for decades. And we believe “all boats rise” as businesses work together to support the economic strength of our community.
Become a corporate sponsor to support great theatre and benefit your business, including:
• Acknowledgement and promotional consideration across our print, digital & social channels
• Preferred seating for employees, customers, and clients at select performances
• Access to an engaged audience of longstanding subscribers and new theatregoers
• Marketing partnerships for individual productions or the entire season
• Support for special events and performances at Lyric Stage
To discuss corporate sponsorship opportunities, contact Elizabeth Carsley, Development Associate, at email@example.com or (617) 585-5688.
Current Corporate Sponsors & In-Kind Contributors
Celebrating 50 Years Corporate Sponsor
Celebrating 50 Years In-Kind Contributors
Flour Bakery + Café
The Banks Fish House
Annual Fund, Educational Programs & Special Projects
Bank of America Charitable Foundation
Hamilton Company Charitable Foundation
Physician Management Resources
State Street Foundation