The cast of A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder. Photo by Mark S. Howard.
Conveniently located in Boston’s Copley Square, the Lyric Stage’s award-winning intimate theatre is the perfect group activity for alumni clubs, office parties, or family gatherings. We’re happy to provide full concierge service when planning your group event!
Groups at the Lyric Stage enjoy
- A 15% discount on tickets for groups of 10-19
- A 20% discount on tickets for groups of 20 or more
- Discounted $10 tickets for groups of 10 or more students
- No handling fees
Other Benefits and Services Include
- Discounted group rates at our restaurant partners
- Concierge setup for private receptions, Q&A sessions with cast and crew, and other customizable events, pending availability
- Special for student groups: all student groups are offered either a pre- or post-show discussion or in-class visitations, subject to availability, with a member of the staff to provide a framework for students’ group experience.
Group Sale Policies
- In order to make a reservation, we ask for the closest estimate of the number of seats that will be needed, complete billing information, phone number and email. Please let us know of any accessible seating needs for your group.
- We require a 50% nonrefundable deposit in order to hold seats. Order more than 30 days in advance of performance date and make a deposit within one week of order reservation; order less than 30 days in advance of performance date and your deposit is required to hold seats.
- Once your order has been confirmed, you will be sent an invoice/contract via email, unless another payment method is specified.
- Final balance due dates and payment schedules are flexible; final payment will always be due no less than 14 days before the performance. Orders placed 14 days or less before performance date require full payment at time of order.
- We make every attempt to put group members as close together as possible when seating; however that is not always possible. We will never assign single seats without group leader approval.
- Tickets may be added to your order based on availability. You have until the final balance due date to decrease numbers. Group discounts are contingent on the number of seats sold; if the total number of seats falls into a different group category, discount will change accordingly. If total number of seats falls below 10, the group ticket price is void and the regular ticket price plus handling fees will apply. We will always apply your first deposit to this balance.
- All discounts are subject to availability.
|20% Prices for Group Sales|
|Play Center||Musical Center||Play Side||Musical Side|
|ST Wed Mat||$44||$48||$32||$36|