Or Call the Box Office
7 Show Subscription
Enjoy a full year of great art and make possible our diverse seasons. See all 7 shows starting at $243.
Subscribe to all seven shows of our season for the best savings! Choose your preferred series of performances and receive the same seats* for every show, and keep them from year to year.
3-6 Show Subscription
Enjoy a full year of great art and make possible our diverse seasons. See your choice of at least 3 shows starting at $138.
Simply select your shows and dates and receive the best available seats for those dates and times.
Call our Box Office at 617.585.5678 to subscribe or renew your subscription today!
Tickets can be purchased online, by calling 617.585.5678, or in person from our Box Office located at 140 Clarendon Street, Second Floor, Boston, MA 02116. Please note that our physical Box Office is currently closed.
Early Bird pricing has been extended through July 31!
Call the Box Office at 617.585.5678 to purchase or renew your subscription today.
Never miss a show
You have up to 30 opportunities to see each production.
Free & easy ticket exchange
With 24-hour notice, we can change your performance date for no charge. When exchanging into a more expensive performance, an upgrade fee may apply.
Personalized concierge service
Our friendly Box Office staff will help you get the dates and seats you want.
Customize your package
For the best savings, choose all seven plays. Or curate your own season with a three- or four-play subscription that fits your tastes and your schedule.
Best Seats at the Best Price
Subscribers have the first choice of seats at savings of up to 22% off single ticket prices.
Discounts and Special Events
Circle of Friends Card
A Circle of Friends Card, which we are able to offer through StageSource, offers our subscribers discounted tickets to many other local theater companies (One CoF Card for every 2 subscriptions while supplies last).
Early Bird Subscriptions
Types of Subscription
7 Show Subscription
Subscribe to all seven shows of our season for the best savings! Choose your preferred series of performances and receive the same seats* for every show, and keep them from year to year. (*We cannot guarantee same seats for every show once the season has begun, but we strive to do so!)
3-6 Show Subscriptions
Can’t commit to all seven shows? Choose three or five instead! With the three to six show subscription, simply select your shows and dates and receive the best available seats for those dates and times. Call 617.585.5678 to purchase.
Season Ticket Holder Exchange Policy
Exchange your tickets when you need to for absolutely no exchange fee*. Simply contact the box office at least 24 hours in advance to make the change at firstname.lastname@example.org. When exchanging your tickets, please choose alternate dates before contacting the box office and have your current tickets readily available. When you need to exchange your tickets, we will try to seat you as close as possible to your original seat location. After your exchange has been completed, please destroy your current tickets. Do not use your original tickets at your new performance – your NEW tickets will be held at the box office. Please note that there may be a charge for the difference in ticket price when exchanging into a higher priced performance. A $15 fee per ticket will be incurred for exchanges taking place after the date on your ticket has passed. Tickets may be exchanged from one performance to another performance of the same show, and may not be exchanged to another show. Please note that exchanges and seating are subject to availability.
Easy ways to exchange tickets
Send an e-mail to BoxOffice@lyricstage.com detailing your exchange request. Please be sure to include your name, address, phone number, and your current performance date, time, and seat location, as well as your desired performance date and time.
Bring your tickets to The Lyric Stage Company box office at 140 Clarendon Street and discuss your exchange options with our box office staff. Please note that we are not able to accommodate any ticket exchanges within one-half hour of curtain times.
Call our box office at 617.585.5678 with your tickets in hand to discuss your options with a member of our box office staff.
A great gift for any occasion, Lyric Stage Gift Tix are available at two convenient prices:
$55 Center Section tickets
$35 for Side Section tickets
Any show. Any date. Any time. Give the gift of live theatre to someone you love or to yourself!
Gift Tix vouchers may be redeemed by calling the box office at 617.585.5678 or emailing email@example.com. Please identify yourself as a Gift Tix user and reference the order number.
Gift Tix are certificates that are redeemable for any performance at the Lyric Stage and entitle the bearer to the best available seats in their seating location for their chosen performance.
Conveniently located in Boston’s Copley Square, the Lyric Stage’s award-winning intimate theatre is the perfect group activity for alumni clubs, office parties, or family gatherings. We’re happy to provide full concierge service when planning your group event!
Groups at the Lyric Stage enjoy
- A 15% discount on tickets for groups of 10-19
- A 20% discount on tickets for groups of 20 or more
- Discounted $20 tickets for groups of 10 or more students
- No handling fees
Other Benefits and Services Include
- Discounted group rates at our restaurant partners
- Concierge setup for private receptions, Q&A sessions with cast and crew, and other customizable events, pending availability
- Special for student groups: all student groups are offered either a pre- or post-show discussion or in-class visitations, subject to availability, with a member of the staff to provide a framework for students’ group experience.
Group Sale Policies
- In order to make a reservation, we ask for the closest estimate of the number of seats that will be needed, complete billing information, phone number and email. Please let us know of any accessible seating needs for your group.
- We require a 50% nonrefundable deposit in order to hold seats. Order more than 30 days in advance of performance date and make a deposit within one week of order reservation; order less than 30 days in advance of performance date and your deposit is required to hold seats.
- Once your order has been confirmed, you will be sent an invoice/contract via email, unless another payment method is specified.
- Final balance due dates and payment schedules are flexible; final payment will always be due no less than 14 days before the performance. Orders placed 14 days or less before performance date require full payment at time of order.
- We make every attempt to put group members as close together as possible when seating; however that is not always possible. We will never assign single seats without group leader approval.
- Tickets may be added to your order based on availability. You have until the final balance due date to decrease numbers. Group discounts are contingent on the number of seats sold; if the total number of seats falls into a different group category, discount will change accordingly. If total number of seats falls below 10, the group ticket price is void and the regular ticket price plus handling fees will apply. We will always apply your first deposit to this balance.
- All discounts are subject to availability.
For More Information, Fill Out this Quick Questionnaire
Take a special night out with friends and family! Treat yourselves to dinner and a show, and let us do the work for you.
Your group can enjoy a prix fixe menu at The Brahmin, including an appetizer, a light second course, and a dessert, and seats to any evening performance. $80 per person, 6 person minimum.
Though we can only provide concierge service for groups at The Brahmin, you can always take advantage of discounts at our other restaurant partners!